01 May Win This Bento Set!
Brown bagged lunches can get soggy and packing many teeny plastic containers can get annoying. Instead, pack a meal or snack in a simple and fun Bento Set. Check out my favorite ways to pack them, then enter for a chance to win your own Bento Set.
The size and colors of the Bento Set containers reflect the amounts recommended my USDA’s My Plate. This allows you to pack a portion controlled, balanced meal for kids and adults. These Bento boxes are BPA and lead-free and are easy to clean.
Winning meal combos:
- Tuna salad on rye bread with carrot sticks dipped in balsamic vinaigrette and dried fruit.
- Low fat cottage cheese, fresh pineapple, whole wheat pita triangles, hummus, sliced tomatoes and cucumber.
- Cold pasta salad, orange segments, steamed broccoli and sliced jicama.
Winning snack combos:
- Cabbage slaw, fresh blueberries, raspberries and strawberries, and mixed dry roasted nuts.
- Cheddar cheese cubes, unsalted pretzels, grapes and steamed broccoli.
- Baked tortilla chips, salsa, avocado, and reduced fat sour cream.
Enter to Win!
Enter in the comments for a chance to win a Laptop Lunches Bento Set (pictured above). Tell me “What would you pack in your Bento Set if you won?” One randomly selected commenter will win the Laptop Lunches Bento Set.
The contest begins 10:00 AM EST today, and ends on Wednesday May 2, 2012 at 5:00 pm EST. You may only comment once to be considered and don’t need to purchase anything to win. Be sure to include your email address in the “Email” field when posting your comment so I can let you know if you won. Only open to legal residents of 50 U.S. states, D.C. or Puerto Rico, and you must be at least 18 years of age to win. Prize sponsored by Laptop Lunches. Follow Laptop Lunches on twitter or Facebook.