17 May Win This Planet Zak Set!
A hectic schedule keeps me and my family constantly on the go. I do my best to always travel with lunch and snacks so we can maintain healthy eating habits. That said, I can’t say I look fashionable toting around my kid’s old black lunch bag. I recently came Planet Zak and was immediately drawn to the vibrant colors, versatility and functionality of their products. Now I look fashionable while still maintaining my eco-friendly philosophy.
Why Planet Zak?
- Using reusable containers and bags is better for the environment – think about how many zip lock bags and tinfoil you could save from entering our landfill every day.
- Healthy eating never looked so fashionable!
- The interior of the bags and totes wipe clean and all containers and bottles are dishwasher safe.
- They’re BPA-free– you don’t have to worry about this controversial chemical seeping into your food or beverages.
- The stainless steel thermal container is completely insulated, keeping food hot or cold longer.
Creative Ideas for the Thermal Containers
Be sure to refrigerate your cold items and heat your hot foods completely before placing in your thermal container. Try any of these fun ways to use it:
- Hot or cold soups
- Oatmeal for breakfast on the go
- Fruit or veggie salads
- Whole grains and pasta dishes (hot or cold)
- Sautéed veggies and stir-fry’s
Enter to Win!
I’m giving away one set of the Geo collection (pictured above) to one randomly selected commenter. The set includes 1 Rio insulated bag, a 24 ounce Tritan Pop water bottle and a 10 ounce Thermal food storage container with built-in spoon.
Enter in the comments for your chance to win. Tell me “What would you use your thermal stainless steel container or large insulated bag for?”
The contest begins 12:00 PM EST today, and ends on Friday 5PM ET. You may only comment once to be considered and don’t need to purchase anything to win. Be sure to include your email address in the “Email” field when posting your comment so I can let you know if you won. Only open to legal residents of 50 U.S. states, D.C. or Puerto Rico, and you must be at least 18 years of age to win. Prize sponsored by Planet Zak. Follow Plant Zak on Facebook and twitter.