31 Jul Smart Meal Prep for Beginners is out TODAY!
I’m thrilled to announce the release of my latest cookbook Smart Meal Prep for Beginners: Recipes and Weekly Plans for Healthy, Ready-to-Go Meals (Rockridge Press, 2018). Over the past few weeks, I have given my newsletter subscribers an inside look into some of my favorite recipes which you can find below.
Turkey Meatballs with Carrots over Zucchini Noodles
Lighter Waldorf Salad with Pears
Rosemary-Honey Mustard Pork Tenderloin with Lemon-Dill Carrots
Grilled Chicken with Carrot-Cabbage Slaw
Superfood Salad with Lemon-Balsamic Vinaigrette
Sheet Pan Lemon Chicken with Potatoes and Carrots
Baked Almond-Cherry Bars
Smart Meal Prep for Beginners has also received so many fabulous reviews and accolades from the media and bloggers. Here is what they have to say:
- 5 Meal Prepping Mistakes That Are Keeping You From Your Health Goals
- Sheet Pan Lemon Chicken and Help with Meal Prep
- Make Meal Planning A Habit
- Simple Meal Prep Tips for Beginners
- Superfood Salad with Lemon-Balsamic Vinaigrette – Cookbook Review
- 10 Tips for Meal Prep for Recovery from Eating Disorders
Smart Meal Prep for Beginners is available on Amazon. You can purchase your copy here.