03 Apr 19 Must Try Healthy Meal Prep Lunches
Work. School. Running errands. Meal prepping lunches are a great way to save money and time during the day when you are on the go or trying to save money at work. Check out these recipes from fellow registered dietitians nutritionists (RDN) for some inspiration!
- Mediterranean White Bean and Sorghum Salad from Sharon Palmer, MSFS, RDN, The Plant-Powered Dietitian (pictured above)
- Superfood Salad with Lemon-Balsamic Vinaigrette from Toby Amidor
- Brussels Sprouts Caesar Salad with Chicken from Toby Amidor
- Tuna Nicoise Salad from Toby Amidor
- Chopped Mason Jar Salad from Michelle Dudash, RDN, author of Clean Eating for Busy Families, revised & expanded
- Greek Yogurt Chicken Salad from Shanna Hutcheson, RD, LD of Wellness For The Win
- Asian Chicken Zoodle Sorghum Mason Jar Salad from Kathy Siegel, MS, RDN, CDN Nutrition Communication Consultant at Triad to Wellness (pictured above)
- Citrus Quinoa Salad with Prunes from Amy Gorin, MS, RDN, owner of Amy Gorin Nutrition in the New York City area
- Peach Panzanella Salad from Jessica Levinson, MS, RDN, CDN
- Healthier Chicken Salad from Jessica Ivey, registered dietitian and chef
- Asian Miso Chicken Salad from Kaleigh McMordie, MCN, RD of livelytable.com
- Tuscan Kale Salad from Karman Meyer, RD, LDN, author of Eat To Sleep: What to Eat & When to Eat It for a Good Night’s Sleep (May 2019)
Sandwiches and Wraps
- Chickpea Salad Sandwich with Sweet Apple Slaw from Natalie Rizzo, MS, RD of Nutrition à la Natalie (pictured above)
- Turkey Cream Cheese Wraps from Jessica Ivey, registered dietitian and chef
- Shrimp Green Goddess Bowls from Kaleigh McMordie, MCN, RD of livelytable.com (Pictured above)
- Farro Buddha Bowl from Jessica Levinson, MS, RDN, CDN
- Greek Lentil Power Bowl from Natalie Rizzo, MS, RD of Nutrition à la Natalie
- Mediterranean Quinoa and Tuna Balanced Bowl from Jessica Ivey, registered dietitian and chef.
- Summer Vegetarian Grain Bowl with Maple Dijon Dressing from Amy Gorin, MS, RDN, owner of Amy Gorin Nutrition in the New York City area.
Do you have a favorite meal prep lunch? Drop the link in the comments below!