17 Mar Strawberry-Kiwi Yogurt Parfaits
Strawberry-Kiwi Yogurt Parfaits
By: Toby Amidor
- Serves: 4
- Serving size: 1 parfait
- Calories: 314
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Trans fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 40g
- Sodium: 78mg
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 23g
Recipe type: snack
Copyright Toby Amidor, The Easy 5-Ingredient Healthy: Simple Recipes to Make Healthy Eating Delicious, Rockridge Press, 2018. Photo courtesy of Hélène Dujardin.
- 1 cup (about 8 large) strawberries, hulled and diced
- 2 kiwis, peeled and diced
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed or 100% orange juice
- 1 (32-ounce) container nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt
- ½ cup almonds, chopped
- In a small bowl, place the strawberries and kiwis. Add the orange juice, and toss to evenly coat.
- In each of 4 parfait glasses, layer ¼ cup yogurt and top with 2 tablespoons of the fruit mixture, followed by 1 tablespoon of chopped almonds,. Repeat for a second layer.
- Serve, or cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days.