09 Jan Hawaiian Chicken Pizza
Posted at 07:46h in 0 Comments
Hawaiian Chicken Pizza
By: Toby Amidor
Cuisine: Main Dish
Copyright Toby Amidor, The Best Rotisserie Chicken Cookbook, Robert Rose, 2020. Photo courtesy of Gail Watson Photography.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1½ cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- ¾ cup homemade or store-bought barbecue sauce
- 10-oz ready-made pizza crust or whole wheat pizza crust
- 1 cup canned or jarred tomato sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese or part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh pineapple or canned pineapple tidbits packed in 100% juice
- Preheat the oven to 375-degrees Fahrenheit. Coat a pizza pan or baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, add the rotisserie chicken and barbecue sauce. Toss to combine.
- Place the pizza crust on the pan and evenly spread the tomato sauce over the crust. Sprinkles evenly with the cheese. Top evenly with the rotisserie chicken mixture and pineapple.
- Bake the preheated oven until the crust is crisp and browned around the edges, 10 minutes. Let the pizza cool for 10 minutes before cutting into eight even slices.