20 Oct Baby Greens and Mushroom Salad
Posted at 08:00h in 0 Comments
Baby Greens and Mushroom Salad
By: Toby Amidor
- Serves: 4 servings
- Serving size: 2 cups
Recipe from The Best 3-Ingredient Cookbook by Toby Amidor and published by Robert Rose Books, 2020. All Rights Reserved. Photo courtesy of Ashley Lima
- 1 lb cremini (baby bella) mushrooms, sliced
- 6 cups baby greens
- 6 tbsp red wine vinaigrette
- PANTRY ITEMS
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
- Heat the olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. When the oil is shimmering, add the mushrooms and cook until they soften, about 7 minutes. Add the salt and pepper and toss to combine. Set aside and let the mushrooms cool for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, add the baby greens and cooled mushrooms.
- Before eating, toss with the red wine vinaigrette and serve.