26 Jul Banana Peanut Butter Smoothie Packs
Posted at 08:00h in 0 Comments
Banana Peanut Butter Smoothie Packs
By: Toby Amidor
- Serves: 5 servings
- Serving size: 10 fluid oz.
- Calories: 191.41
- Fat: 7.81 g
- Saturated fat: 1.19 g
- Carbohydrates: 23.53 g
- Sugar: 13.14 g
- Sodium: 53.05 mg
- Fiber: 3.54 g
- Protein: 9.95 g
- Cholesterol: 2.45 mg
Recipe type: Breakfast, Snack
Photo courtesy of Kristen Massad
- 15 ice cubes
- 2 medium bananas, peels and cut into slices
- 7½ tablespoons shelled dry roasted and unsalted peanuts, divided
- 5 tablespoons toasted wheat germ
- 1¼ teaspoons zero-calorie stevia sweetener (such as Truvia or Splenda), divided
- ½ + ⅛ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2½ cups skim milk
- Divide the bananas evenly among 5 re-sealable plastic bags. Add 3 ice cubes, 1½ tablespoons peanuts, 1 tablespoon oat bran, ¼ teaspoon sweetener, and ⅛ teaspoon cinnamon to each of the plastic bags. Label each bag with the date.
- When ready to make, remove a bag from the freezer and pour contents into the blender. Add ½ cup of milk and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a large glass and enjoy.