12 Oct Chocolate Strawberry Chia Pudding
Posted at 08:00h in 0 Comments
Chocolate Strawberry Chia Pudding
By: Toby Amidor
- Serves: 2 servings
- Serving size: About ½ cup
Photo courtesy of Ashley Lima
- 1 cup (250 mL) chocolate milk
- ¼ cup (60 mL) chia seeds
- 4 strawberries, quartered
- SPECIAL EQUIPMENT
- Two 8-oz glass jars with lids
- Pour ½ cup (250 mL) of the chocolate milk in each jar. Add 3 tbsp (30 mL) of the chia seeds to each jar and stir to combine.
- Divide the strawberries evenly between the jars.
- Cover each jar and refrigerate overnight.