17 Mar Honey-Ricotta with Strawberries
Honey-Ricotta with Strawberries
By: Toby Amidor
- Serves: 4
- Serving size: 1 container
- Calories: 201
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated fat: 4g
- Trans fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 23g
- Sodium: 64mg
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 9g
Copyright Toby Amidor, The Healthy Meal Prep Cookbook: Easy and Wholesome Meals to Cook, Pre, Grab, and Go, Rockridge Press, 2017. Photo courtesy of Nat & Cody Gantz. Photo by Gail Watson Photography
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ¼ cup unsalted cashews, chopped
- 3 cups strawberries, halved
- In a small bowl, combine the ricotta, honey, and cashews.
- Place ¼ cup of the ricotta mixture and ¾ cup strawberries in each of 4 resealable containers.
- Store the honey ricotta in the same or separate resealable containers for up to 5 days in the refrigerator.