06 Oct Roasted Cauliflower with Garlic and Parmesan
Posted at 10:15h in 0 Comments
Roasted Cauliflower with Garlic
By: Toby Amidor
Recipe type: Side Dish
Recipe from The Best 3-Ingredient Cookbook by Toby Amidor and published by Robert Rose Books, 2020. All Rights Reserved. Photo courtesy of Ashley Lima
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 6 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) grated Parmesan cheese
- PANTRY ITEMS
- ¼ cup (60 mL) olive oil, plus more for the baking sheet
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) salt
- ⅛ tsp (0.5 mL) ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Brush the baking sheet with olive oil.
- In a medium bowl, add the cauliflower, oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Toss to evenly coat. Place the cauliflower in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Place the baking sheet in the oven and roast until the cauliflower is slightly browned, 15 minutes, tossing halfway through.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and sprinkle the cauliflower evenly with Parmesan cheese. Place the baking sheet back in the oven and continue cooking until the cheese has melted and is slightly browned, an additional 1 to 2 minutes.