11 Feb Yogurt-Dipped Frozen Grapes & Bananas
Yogurt-Dipped Frozen Grapes & Bananas
By: Toby Amidor
- Serves: 28 pieces
- Serving size: 7 pieces
- Calories: 154
- Fat: 1g
- Saturated fat: 0g
- Trans fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 26g
- Sugar: 16g
- Sodium: 46mg
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 12g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Recipe type: Appetizers & Snacks, Desserts
- 3 (5.3 ounce) containers nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 bananas, sliced into 1-inch rounds
- 12 seedless California green grapes
- Pinch ground cinnamon
- ¼ ounce 60% dark chocolate, grated
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, add the vanilla yogurt.
- Use a fork or toothpick to pick up one slice of banana and dip into the yogurt. Shake off excess yogurt and place onto the prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining bananas and the grapes leaving space between each of the yogurt-covered fruit.
- Sprinkle the fruit with cinnamon and grated chocolate.
- Place the baking sheet in the freezer for at least 4 hours, until fruit and frozen through.