20 Nov Cauliflower Mac ‘N Cheese
Posted at 23:09h in 1 Comment
Cauliflower Mac ‘N Cheese
By: Toby Amidor
- Serves: 3 cups
- Serving size: 1 cup
- Calories: 336
- Fat: 17g
- Saturated fat: 6g
- Trans fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 32g
- Sugar: 6g
- Sodium: 731mg
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 14g
- Cholesterol: 25mg
Cuisine: Main Dishes (vegetarian)
This recipe post was sponsored by Nestles Balance Your Plate program who provided me with the ingredients to create the meal. Frozen meals can fit into a healthy, balanced diet. Here Stouffer's Macaroni & Cheese is combined with roasted cauliflower for extra veggies.
- ½ head cauliflower (about 12 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (20-ounce) Stouffer’s Macaroni & Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Coarsely chop the cauliflower florets and place them in a large bowl. Add the olive oil and black pepper. Toss to evenly coat. Arrange the cauliflower in an even layer on a baking sheet, and roast in the oven until lightly browned, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove the baking sheet from the oven and set aside to cool.
- While the cauliflower is cooking, follow the cooking instructions on the Stouffer’s Macaroni & Cheese.
- Add the cooled cauliflower to a medium bowl and combine with the cooked Stouffer’s Macaroni & Cheese.