10 Mar Garlic-Herb Potato Wedges
Posted at 09:11h in 0 Comments
Garlic-Herb Potato Wedges
By: Toby Amidor
- Serves: 10
- Serving size: ½ cup
- Calories: 160
- Fat: 5 g
- Carbohydrates: 27 g
- Sodium: 108 mg
- Protein: 3 g
Photo courtesy of Kristen Massad
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano flakes
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 russet potatoes, washed and sliced lengthwise into eighths (2 pounds)
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, garlic, parsley, oregano, thyme, salt, and black pepper. Add the potatoes and toss to evenly coat.
- Place the potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake until the potatoes are browned and easily pierced with a fork, 25 minutes.
- Serve warm.