06 Oct Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Grapes
Posted at 07:00h in 0 Comments
Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Grapes
By: Toby Amidor
- Serves: 6 servings
- Serving size: ¾ cup (175 mL)
Recipe type: Sides
Recipe from The Family Immunity Cookbook by Toby Amidor. Published by Robert Rose Books. Photo courtesy of Ashley Lima. All Rights Reserved.
- Rimmed baking sheet coated with nonstick cooking spray
- 2 cups (500 mL) seedless red grapes
- 2 tsp (10 mL) dried tarragon
- Olive oil
- 1½ lbs (750 g) Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) balsamic vinegar
- Zest of 1 lemon
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) salt
- ⅛ tsp (0.5 mL) ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
- In a medium bowl, add the grapes and tarragon and toss to combine.
- In a medium skillet, heat 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil over medium heat. When the oil is shimmering, add the grape mixture and cook, gently stirring occasionally, until the grapes are warmed, about 5 minutes. Remove the skillet from the heat and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Place the Brussels sprouts in a large bowl. Add 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil, the balsamic vinegar, lemon zest, salt and pepper and toss to evenly coat. Add the grapes and gently toss to combine.
- Spread the Brussels sprouts and grapes in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Roast until the Brussels sprouts are slightly browned, about 20 minutes, using a spatula to turn halfway through. Remove from the oven and transfer to a large serving bowl and serve.