14 Sep Rosemary-Garlic Pork Loin
Posted at 08:00h in 0 Comments
Rosemary-Garlic Pork Loin
By: Toby Amidor
Recipe from The Best 3-Ingredient Cookbook by Toby Amidor and published by Robert Rose Books, 2020. All Rights Reserved. Photo courtesy of Ashley Lima
- 1 tbsp chopped rosemary leaves
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb boneless pork loin
- PANTRY ITEMS
- 2 tbsp olive oil, plus more for the baking sheet
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- Brush a baking sheet with oil.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper
- Place the pork loin on the prepared baking sheet. Using a brush or clean hands, rub the rosemary mixture over all sides of the pork loin.
- Transfer to the oven and roast until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the loin registers 145 degrees, 40 to 45 minutes. Let the pork rest for 10 minutes before slicing.