22 Dec Salmon with Pineapple-Lime Yogurt Sauce
Posted at 10:17h in 0 Comments
Salmon with Pineapple-Lime Yogurt Sauce
By: Toby Amidor
- Serves: 4
- Serving size: 1 piece salmon + 3T sauce
- Calories: 260
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Trans fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Sugar: 6g
- Sodium: 353mg
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 31g
- Cholesterol: 82mg
Recipe type: Main Dishes (Meat, Chicken, Fish)
This recipe was created in partnership with Dannon Light & Fit. I have been compensated for my time commitment. However, my opinions, recipes, and nutritional information are entirely my own and I have not been paid to publish positive comments. Photo credit RWP NYC.
- Cooking spray
- 4 (5-ounce) salmon filets
- ¼ + ⅛ teaspoon sea salt, divided
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ cup canned crushed pineapple in 100% pineapple juice (4 ounces)
- 1 (5.3 ounce) container Light & Fit Original Greek Key Lime Nonfat Yogurt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon lime zest
- 4 teaspoons sriracha, divided
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place salmon filets, skin side down, onto prepared baking sheet leaving 1-inch between filets. Sprinkle each filet with ¼ teaspoon of the salt and the black pepper. Bake until salmon has reached a minimum internal cooking temperature of 145°F, 15 to 18 minutes. Remove the baking sheet from the oven and allow the salmon to slightly cool.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the pineapple, yogurt, cumin, lime zest, and the remaining ⅛ teaspoon of salt.
- On each of 4 dinner plates, spoon 3 tablespoons of the yogurt mixture then top with one slice of salmon and drizzle with 1 teaspoon of the sriracha. Serve the salmon with steamed broccoli and roasted new potatoes on the side.